Siberian Husky Puppies!!
Frosty Meadow Husky Farm breeds and raises Siberian Husky Puppies. Our purpose and intent is to let others enjoy this wonderful breed of dog and to educate any potential puppy owner about the breed, to help ensure a proper environment. While they are incredibly lovable dogs, Siberians are NOT sedentary dogs. They love to run!!
We have AKC (American Kennel Club) registered huskies.
AKC registered Siberian Huskies are all direct descendants of a stock of dogs owned originally by the Chinook Tribe of Siberia (The tribe that developed the Husky), and rescued from the Russian Communists and brought to North America by Leonhard Seppala. These dogs were part of the team of dogs that ran the "Great Serum Run of 1925", which is the reason behind the "Iditerod" race. Seppala, in his travels east, sold portions of his dogs to a couple breeders. These breeders and Seppala all began breeding, and the Siberian Husky was recognized by AKC a few years later.
Click here for more information on AKC registered Huskies.
All of our puppies come with:
* First set of shots
* At least 3 de-worm medication doses.
* Wellness check from our Veterinarian
* First dose of Frontline
* Shot/vet check record
* One-year Genetic Health Guarantee
* Return Policy
* Lifetime support and membership to our private Siberian Husky Facebook group and Forum
* AKC will come with registration papers
* Pictures sent regularly after receiving deposit to watch the growth progress of your puppy
* Your own Family Photo Album page in the Photo Gallery of this website for you to contribute photos to share.
* Annual invitation for yourself, your family, and your Husky to our Frosty Meadow Husky Farm Family Reunion (Typically held in Sept-Oct time frame)
Pricing is as follows, and is subject to change without notice:
AKC full registration (with full breeding and showing rights)...$1000 each puppy
AKC limited registration (with no breeding and limited showing rights)...$600 each puppy
A non-refundable $100 deposit ($200 for AKC full registration) is required to hold a puppy if selection is made prior to pick up date. This deposit will go toward the final purchase price.